Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Scariest Day

Jensen called home from school with a major headache and blurred vision. I decided to take him to the instacare to get him checked out. They felt like he needed a c-scan so we went to Salt Lake at their clinic. The c-scan showed an enlarge blood vessel and they thought it was hemorrhaging into his brain! I have never been so scared in my life. They sent us up to Primary Children's emergency. Jay was just getting back in town and he met us up at the hospital. They planned to do an MRI to see if there really was blood in his brain but then they decided a spinal tap would take less time and still give us the answers we needed. The spinal tap results were clear and we went home. Apparently, he was just suffering from a major migraine.
I am so grateful for his health and for my families health. We are truly blessed to have each other and to all be safe and healthy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment